Saturday 10 October 2015

Jonathan Priestley (aged 8)

These drawings come from my son, Jonathan, who will be nine years old next month.

He has drawn them using a B2 pencil on reasonably high quality sketch paper.

He likes drawing cartoon characters, and mainly Disney, although sometimes Warner Bros too.

 Donald Duck
Tweetie Pie

 This is the first time I've seen Jonathan decide to draw something like this. I don't know why he picked this image out, but he has drawn the traditional BBC microphone!
 Mickey Mouse
 Goofy

















Pluto (below)

 Another Mickey for the collection.
The Disney logo. And below is Dumbo (I love the knot in the trunk).

Jonathan drew all of these last weekend in an explosion of one after the other. I love his drawing. I hope you've enjoyed seeing them. He's happy to draw you a picture on request by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment