Friday 30 October 2015

Bits that I've been drawing...

I changed my digital art package last week and ditched the (what I now realise to be) Paint X package in favour of a version of Sketchbook.

I've found this software to be much much better to work with.

I've been mainly experimenting with the new software this week.

This is a picture of David Bowie that I'm working on at the moment.


I did this picture of Jimi Hendrix - a real hero of mine - and I was actually quite happy with how it came over in the end.


I did this cartoon mummy as a halloween theme (I actually entered it into a competition to try and win some new digital art kit!)


This is Malcolm X and the more I look at it the less I like it actually! When I first finished it I was quite happy, but I'm not now!






No comments:

Post a Comment